TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service ("Terms") of Integrated Projects, LLC., d/b/a Integrated Projects (“Integrated Projects”, "we," "our," or "us") are an agreement that describes your rights and responsibilities as a BIMIT customer.
These Terms govern how you may access and use: (i) integrated-projects.com, its subdomains, and any other website where these Terms are posted; (ii) Integrated Projects’ Services and products, including but not limited to BIMIT and IPX; and (iii) BIMIT and IPX "Software," meaning, collectively, our browser extensions, mobile applications, platforms, other downloadable apps, application programming interfaces ("APIs"), and tools and documentation ((i) through (iii) collectively, our "Service and products").
If you are an individual and you access or use Integrated Projects Service or products on behalf of a company, principal, or other entity, such as your employer (each, together with its affiliates, an "Organization"), then: (i) these Terms of Service are an agreement between us and you and us and that Organization; (ii) you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that Organization to these Terms (and if you do not have the authority, you may not access or use any Integrated Projects Service or product); (iii) your acceptance of these Terms will bind such Organization to these Terms; (iv) your individual right to access and use Integrated Projects Services or products may be suspended or terminated (and ownership and administration of your Integrated Projects Account may be transferred) if you cease to be associated with, or cease to use an email address associated with or provisioned by, that Organization; (v) we may disclose information regarding you and your use of the Service with such Organization; and (vi) the terms "you" and "your", as used in these Terms, refer to both you and such Organization. If you sign up for Integrated Projects using an email address associated with or provisioned by an Organization, or if an Organization pays fees due in connection with your access to or use of our Service (or reimburses you for payment of such fees), or otherwise, then we may deem you, in our sole discretion, to be accessing and using our Service on behalf of that Organization.
- Integrated Projects Services
- Eligibility. You may use Integrated Projects Services only if you can form a legally binding contract with us (and on behalf of your Organization as applicable), and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. To use Integrated Projects, you must be at least 13 years old, and in some circumstances even older (please check your local law for the age of digital consent). By using our Service, you represent and warrant that you meet the applicable age requirements and are competent to agree to these Terms, or, if you are unable to form a binding contract under applicable law, you represent and warrant that you have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use Integrated Projects and that your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and is agreeing to these Terms concurrently on your behalf. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a Integrated Projects user who is unable to form a binding contract under applicable law, you are agreeing to these Terms and are agreeing to be responsible for such Integrated Projects user’s activity on any Integrated Projects platform. Our Service is not available to any users who were previously removed from the Service.
- Access, Restrictions and Use. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may access and use Integrated Projects Services and products during the Agreement Term (Subscription Order Form (if applicable) (i) from the Commencement Date for the Product Duration; or (ii) for trial or free access Authorized Users, the duration to which Integrated Projects provides access to the Services and products, as the case may be.), except as may be limited by your Organization as described above. Except as we otherwise agree in writing or to the extent a restriction is prohibited by law, you agree not to do, and not to assist, permit or enable any third party or Application to do, any of the following:
- decode, disassemble, reverse engineer, or decompile any part of BIMIT or Integrated Projects programs;
- use any data mining tool, robot, spider, scraper, data gathering or extraction tool, or any other automated means, to access, collect, copy or record BIMIT or any Integrated Projects Platform;
- copy, rent, lease, sell, loan, transfer, assign, sublicense, resell, distribute, modify, alter, or create derivative works of any part of BIMIT or any of our Intellectual Property (defined below);
- use BIMIT or an Integrated Projects Service or product in a manner that impacts: (i) the stability of our servers; (ii) the operation or performance of Integrated Projects or any other user’s use of Integrated Projects Service or product; or (iii) the behavior of other applications using Integrated Projects Service or product;
- use Integrated Projects or any Integrated Projects Service or product in any manner or for any purpose (including, without limitation, by providing Integrated Projects with access to any Content) that: (i) violates or promotes the violation of any applicable law, regulation, legal requirement, contractual obligation, or right of any person including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality; (ii) is fraudulent, false, deceptive, or defamatory; (iii) promotes hatred, violence, or harm against any individual or group; (iv) otherwise may be harmful or objectionable (in our sole discretion) to us, our providers, our suppliers, and/or our other users;
- overload, flood, or spam, the Integrated Projects servers; or otherwise use the Service in a manner that interferes with or creates an undue burden on the Service, including by sending unsolicited communications, promotions, advertisements, or spam;
- use or display BIMIT or any Integrated Projects Services or products in competition with us, to develop competing products or Services, for benchmarking or competitive analysis of Integrated Projects, or otherwise to our detriment or disadvantage;
- attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security of, or decipher any transmissions to or from, the servers running Integrated Projects platforms;
- transmit viruses, worms, or other software agents through any Integrated Projects platform;
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, group, Organization, hide or attempt to hide your identity, or otherwise use BIMIT or other Service for any invasive or fraudulent purpose;
- share passwords or authentication credentials for Integrated Projects products or Service, or otherwise circumvent the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to; or
- without our express written consent, identify or refer to Integrated Projects Services or products in a manner that could reasonably imply an endorsement, relationship, or affiliation with or sponsorship between you or a third party and us, other than your permitted use of Integrated Projects of our Services or products under these Terms.
- Integrated Projects Account.
You expressly acknowledge that your account on Integrated Projects (your "Integrated Projects/BIMIT Account") gives you access to the Services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time. We may maintain different types of Integrated Projects Accounts for different types of users. You acknowledge and understand that you do not own your Integrated Projects Account.
You are expressly prohibited from using another user’s Integrated Projects Account without such user’s permission. You shall be solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Integrated Projects Account and agree to keep your Integrated Projects Account password(s) strong and secure. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Integrated Projects Account. Any individual with administrator-level access to your Integrated Projects Account can modify your Integrated Projects Account settings, access and billing information. We will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your Integrated Projects Account, or for any changes to your Integrated Projects Account, including your ability to access your Integrated Projects Account or Your Content (defined below), made by any individual with administrator-level access to your Integrated Projects Account.
You may control certain aspects of your Integrated Projects Account as provided in the Service. By providing us with your email address, you consent to our using that email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other marketing or advertising messages, such as changes to features of BIMIT or Integrated Projects Services, products and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences by contacting Integrated Projects Support at Bimitemail@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link within each marketing or advertising message. Please note, however, that opting out will not prevent you from receiving Service-related notices.
- Your Content.
As between us and you, you and/or your licensors will own any and all information, images, data, and other content, in any form or medium, that is collected, downloaded, or otherwise received, directly or indirectly, from you (or on your behalf) by or through any Integrated Projects platform ("Your Content"). For an Organizational account, we may assume, in our sole discretion, that all of Your Content belongs to that Organization and not the individual administrator.
If you are an individual using our Service on behalf of an Organization and are collaborating with other employees or other individuals who have access to Your Content under your Integrated Projects Account, or if you share Your Content with other individuals within or outside of such Organization, the content on your Integrated Projects Account that you make available to such other individuals (as well as other information, such as the names and contact information of other individuals who have access to your workspace(s) or Your Content within Integrated Projects) may be visible, accessible, and, depending on their designated level of access, editable by such individuals. We shall not be responsible for any unauthorized changes to Your Account or Content made by any individual in your Organization who has Administrator Access or who has been previously authorized to access your Integrated Projects Account.
You can remove Your Content from your Integrated Projects Account by deleting it. However, in certain instances, some of Your Content may not be completely removed. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of any of Your Content, or any failure to remove or delete such content.
In connection with Your Content, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have all necessary rights, licenses and consents to provide, receive, access and/or use Your Content and any other content you provide, receive, access and/or use through or in connection with our Service; and (ii) Your Content and our use thereof as contemplated by these Terms and the Service will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights and privacy rights.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Your Content. You shall be solely responsible for Your Content and the consequences of posting it, publishing it, sharing it, or otherwise making it available on any Integrated Projects platform. You shall be solely responsible and indemnify us for any liability related to Your Content, including without limitation to any violations of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws.
- Software. To the extent you receive any software or applications of Integrated Projects, subject to your compliance with these Terms, during the applicable Agreement Term, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right and license to use our Software solely as reasonably necessary for your use of BIMIT in accordance with these Terms.
- Service Changes, Suspensions of Service and Termination. You may cancel your Integrated Projects Account anytime. We may change our Service, stop providing Service or any features of our Services to you or to our users generally, or create usage limits for Integrated Projects. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to Integrated Projects or other Integrated Projects platform without notice and liability, without cause or for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms. Upon termination, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
- Our Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that Integrated Projects and all materials and content displayed or made available on Integrated Projects or Integrated Projects platforms, and all software, algorithms, code, technology and intellectual property underlying and included in or with Integrated Projects or our Services and products, and all intellectual property rights therein and thereto throughout the world (collectively and individually, our "Intellectual Property"), are our (or our licensors’ as applicable) sole and exclusive property. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to create a license in or under any intellectual property rights, and you agree not to access, sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any of our Intellectual Property.
You may choose to, or we may invite you to submit, comments, feedback or ideas about Integrated Projects, including without limitation about how to improve Integrated Projects or our Services and products ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that Integrated Projects will own such Feedback, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, we do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, or developed by our employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
- Charges, Deposits and Payment
- As payment for BIMIT, you are required to submit 50% payment prior to our commencing work on your order. After that payment is made via the payment method associated with your BIMIT Account, you will receive an order confirmation email with your order details, and we will start processing your file.
- After your order is processed, we will automatically charge you the remaining balance via the payment method associated with your BIMIT Account. After said payment is processed, we will send you the final deliverables.
- The cancellation window is a one-hour period immediately following initial submission of your order. Your cancellation request must be submitted via email at Bimitfirstname.lastname@example.org. Upon cancellation in conformance with these Terms, your deposit will be refunded via the payment method associated with your Integrated Projects/BIMIT Account. No cancellations will be accepted, and no refunds issued, if your cancellation request is made outside of the one-hour cancellation window.
- When you submit your order, you agree to the pricing and payment terms specified herein, at checkout, or as otherwise posted or communicated to you, as we may update them from time to time.
- You must provide Integrated Projects/BIMIT with a current, valid, accepted payment method. When you place an order, you authorize us to provide your payment information to third parties so we can complete your transaction, payable in United States dollars. You agree to pay the fee associated with our Services, together with any applicable taxes and any payment-related fees such as wire transfer fees, credit card processing fees, and foreign transaction fees. We currently use Stripe as our third-party Service provider for payment Services, and by using BIMIT you agree to be bound by Stripe’s Services Agreement or other applicable terms and conditions (as available at https://stripe.com/ssa).
- If your payment is not successfully settled for any reason, you remain responsible for any outstanding amounts not remitted to us. All payments for transactions are non-refundable and non-transferable except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- Any late payments shall be subject to a Service charge equal to 1.5% per month of the amount due or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less (plus the costs of collection including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees).
You acknowledge that the use of internet-based Services entails potential for accidental or unauthorized disclosure of private information. To address this risk, we have implemented commercially reasonable measures to secure Your Content and Your Integrated Projects from accidental or unauthorized disclosure, access, use, or alteration. However, we cannot guarantee that Your Content will be completely protected from these risks. You acknowledge that you provide Your Content at your own risk. You can learn more about our security practices at https://www.integrated-projects.com/privacy-policy.
- Third-Party Services
THE FOREGOING SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU ACCESSED THE THIRD-PARTY Service (WHETHER VIA LINK FROM OUR Service, REFERRAL BY US, OR OTHERWISE).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates, agents, suppliers or licensors (and our and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors) harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your access to or use of Integrated Projects Services or products; (ii) your violation of any aspect of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of your representations and warranties; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) Your Content, including without limitation any misleading, false, or inaccurate information in Your Content; (vi) your willful misconduct; or (vii) any third party’s access to or use of Integrated Projects Services or products with your username(s), password(s) or other security code(s).
- No Warranty
OUR Service IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. USE OF OUR Service IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR Service IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OUR Service WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OUR AFFILIATES, AND OUR LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT ON OUR Service IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT OUR Service WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT OUR Service WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT OUR Service IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF OUR Service OR ANY DOWNLOAD OF CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF OUR Service. FEDERAL LAW, SOME STATES OR PROVINCES AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THESE TERMS GIVE YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION. THE DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIONS UNDER THESE TERMS WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS (OR OUR OR THEIR EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR Service. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF OUR Service OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TO YOUR CONTENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SAME; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR Service; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR Service; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR Service BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR Service; AND/OR (VII) YOUR DATA OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS (OR OUR OR THEIR EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US HEREUNDER OR $100.00, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Confidential Information. From time to time, either party to these Terms (the "Disclosing Party") may disclose or make available to the other (the "Receiving Party") non-public, proprietary, or confidential information of the Disclosing Party (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes any information that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure, including non-public business, product, technology and marketing information. Confidential Information does not include any information that: (i) is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of the Receiving Party's breach of this confidentiality section; (ii) is or becomes available to the Receiving Party on a non-confidential basis from a third-party source, provided that such third party is not and was not prohibited from disclosing such Confidential Information; (iii) was in the Receiving Party's possession prior to the Disclosing Party's disclosure thereof; or (iv) was or is independently developed by the Receiving Party without using any of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information.
- Compelled Access or Disclosure. If the Receiving Party is required by applicable law or legal process to disclose any Confidential Information, it shall, prior to making such disclosure, use commercially-reasonable efforts to notify the Disclosing Party of such requirements to afford the Disclosing Party the opportunity to seek, at the Disclosing Party's sole cost and expense, a protective order or other remedy.
- Injunctive Relief. Each of the parties to these Terms acknowledges that the other party will be irreparably harmed if Confidential Information of the other is distributed in breach of this Section, and that such other party would not have an adequate remedy at law in the event of such an actual or threatened breach. Therefore, each of the parties agrees that the other party shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief against any actual or threatened breaches of this Section by the other party without the necessity of showing actual damages or showing that monetary damages would not afford an adequate remedy.
- Governing Law, Arbitration, and Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver
- Governing Law. You agree that: (i) we will be deemed solely based in New York; and (ii) the Service will be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than New York. These Terms will be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New York, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The parties acknowledge that these Terms evidence a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences with respect to the substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of these Terms will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16). The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in New York, New York for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below, including any provisional relief required to prevent irreparable harm. You agree that New York, New York is the proper forum for any appeals of an arbitration award or for trial court proceedings in the event that the arbitration provision below is found to be unenforceable.
- Arbitration. READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US. For any dispute with us, you agree to first contact us at Bimitemail@example.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that we have not been able to resolve a dispute we have with you after sixty (60) days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as provided below) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, "Claims"), by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for AAA, except as provided herein. AAA may be contacted at https://www.adr.org. The arbitration will be conducted in New York, New York, unless you and we agree otherwise. If you are using BIMIT for commercial purposes, each party will be responsible for paying any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees in accordance with AAA rules, and the award rendered by the arbitrator will include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses. If you are an individual using BIMIT for non-commercial purposes: (i) AAA may require you to pay a fee for the initiation of your case, unless you apply for and successfully obtain a fee waiver from AAA; (ii) the award rendered by the arbitrator may include your costs of arbitration, your reasonable attorney’s fees, and your reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses; and (iii) you may sue in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction without first engaging in arbitration, but this does not absolve you of your commitment to engage in the informal dispute resolution process. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION WILL BE DEEMED AS PREVENTING US FROM SEEKING INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF FROM THE COURTS AS NECESSARY TO PREVENT THE ACTUAL OR THREATENED INFRINGEMENT, MISAPPROPRIATION, OR VIOLATION OF OUR DATA SECURITY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver. WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE OBTAINED OR USED OUR Service FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND.
- Export Controls
You understand and acknowledge that Integrated Projects or our Services or products may be subject to export control laws and regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable export and re-export control and trade and economic sanctions laws, including the Export Administration Regulations maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, trade and economic sanctions maintained by the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations maintained by the U.S. State Department. Neither you, nor any person to which you make Integrated Projects or our Services or products available or that is acting on your behalf, or, if you are an Organization, any of your subsidiaries, or any of your or their directors, officers or employees, or any person owning 50% or more of your equity securities or other equivalent voting interests, is (i) a person on the List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or any other list of sanctioned persons administered by OFAC or any other governmental entity, or (ii) located within or a resident of, or a segment of the government of, any country or territory for which the United States maintains trade and economic sanctions or embargoes.
- Publicity Rights
We may identify you as a BIMIT, IPX or Integrated Projects customer in our promotional materials. We will promptly stop doing so upon your request sent to Bimitfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without our prior express written consent, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof will be null and void.
- Entire Agreement/Severability. These Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection with Integrated Projects Services or products, will constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning Integrated Projects. None of our employees or representatives are authorized to make any modification or addition to these Terms. Any statements or comments made between you and any of our employees or representatives are expressly excluded from these Terms and will not apply to you or us or your use of Integrated Projects Services or products. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect, except that in the event of unenforceability of the universal Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver, the entire arbitration agreement will be unenforceable.
- No Waiver. No waiver of any term of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Contact. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at Bimitemail@example.com.