The Integrated Projects team and I are thrilled to announce the SCANIT NYC Program, a selective cohort of the top 20 VDC and Project managers in Greater New York City working to innovate their design or construction firm's design technology workflows and scan-to-BIM methodologies.
The background: why are we doing this?
Before I founded Integrated Projects in 2018, I was a BIM Manager at a large construction company in New York City.
My biggest challenge at the time was getting buy-in from my own construction team and project managers. Slow adoption of new scan-to-BIM services meant we were wasting money and time without providing the best customer experience to our clients. Since then, I've heard countless VDC managers share the same frustration. And now, I'm hoping what we've built at Integrated Projects can help support you. Our thesis: by accurately verifying existing conditions before we start a project, we can completely change how projects are delivered.
Who is eligible?
The cohort is tailored for Virtual Design and Construction Managers, BIM Managers, or Project Managers with at least 2+ years of experience in an interiors-focused design or construction company with projects located in New York City. If you are an eligible professional passionate about leading your design and construction teams into a new era of digitization, precision, and efficiency——SCANIT NYC is your gateway.
Acceptance into the 2024 SCANIT NYC program means:
- A free SCANIT pilot project: Get the power of SCANIT, a scan-to-BIM service offered within IPX, for (1) free pilot project for a commercial space up to 10,000 square feet. This is a unique chance to deploy a service valued between $5,000 and $10,000, completely on us. No commitment. No strings attached. We simply want to support and socialize your VDC efforts across your firm.
- Lifetime free access to IPX's core features: As a program participant, you gain free lifetime access to the robust features of Integrated Projects Exchange (IPX). IPX offers unparalleled tools for viewing, sharing, quantifying, and connecting your building data in multi-dimensions—an invaluable asset to your firm.
- Co-develop alongside our Product & Engineering Team: As the first cohort of VDC Managers, each program participant will be a Slack message away from our Product and Engineering staff. This means you'll have a front row seat to the latest features we launch based on your feedback to empower your project management team.
- Private events & industry leader roundtable discussions: Participants be invited to private webinars, panel discussions, and in-person events throughout the 2024 cohort including an upcoming private dinner at New York Build on February 13-14th.
How to Apply:
- Check Eligibility: Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria as a VDC, BIM, or Project Manager in a design or construction company based in New York City.
- Prepare Your Application: Follow the link below to preview and send the application form.
- Await Selection: Our panel will review applications and select participants who best demonstrate a commitment to innovation in design and construction project management.
Deadline to Apply:
January 15, 2024